Gorman-Rupp (GRC) PT Lowered to $39 at Sidoti
- S&P 500 nears record high on stimulus hopes, strong earnings
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar down again as dovish Fed tone prevails ahead of data
Sidoti analyst John Franzreb lowered the price target on Gorman-Rupp (NYSE: GRC) to $39.00 (from $41.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) PT Raised to $115 at Needham & Company as Order Book Pushes $1.5B
- Abbvie (ABBV) PT Raised to $140 at JPMorgan
- American Axle (AXL) PT Raised to $15 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!