Goldman Sachs Upgrades VTEX (VTEX) to Buy
- Wall Street jumps on retailer outlook hikes, ebbing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- Ulta Beauty Shares Surge 8% on Q1 Beat and Raise
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: Ulta, Dell Jump on Earnings; Gap, American Eagle Sink (more...)
Goldman Sachs analyst Diego Aragao upgraded VTEX (NYSE: VTEX) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $16.00 (from $26.00).
Shares of VTEX closed at $7.58 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Avadel Pharmaceuticals (AVDL) to Hold
- Pact Group Holdings (PGH:AU) (PTTCF) PT Lowered to AUD4 at Credit Suisse
- IPCA Laboratories (IPCA:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,050 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!