Goldman Sachs Upgrades ProLogis (PLD) to Conviction Buy
- Wall Street closes lower as the Fed pounds rate hike drum
- AMD Shares Down 2% on Disappointing Q3 Preliminary Results
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Fed's Kashkari: 'quite a ways away' from pausing rate hikes
- Citi Says Buy US and UK Equities, Sees 18% Upside in Global Equities to End-2023
Goldman Sachs analyst Caitlin Burrows upgraded ProLogis (NYSE: PLD) from Buy to Conviction Buy with a price target of $180.00 (from $166.00).
Shares of ProLogis closed at $143.42 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades LG Household & Health Care Ltd (0519000:KS) (LGHHF) to Neutral
- Casio Computer Co Ltd. (6952:JP) (CSIOY) PT Lowered to JPY1,300 at JPMorgan
- Mondi PLC (MNDI:LN) (MONDY) PT Lowered to GBP18 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!