Goldman Sachs Upgrades Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (RBSPF) to Conviction Buy
- Google lifts Nasdaq as focus turns to Fed
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar edges higher with all eyes on the Fed
Goldman Sachs analyst Martin Leitgeb upgraded Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (OTC: RBSPF) from Buy to Conviction Buy with a price target of GBP3.00 (from GBP2.85).
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Upgrades Mitsubishi Motors Corp. (7211:JP) (MMTOF) to Buy (1)
- Dixon Technologies India Ltd (DIXON:IN) PT Lowered to INR4,250 at Goldman Sachs
- Pegatron Corp. (4938:TT) PT Raised to NT$64 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!