Goldman Sachs Upgrades ConocoPhillips (COP) to Buy
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Goldman Sachs analyst Neil Mehta upgraded ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $101.00 (from $79.00).
Shares of ConocoPhillips closed at $86.74 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Bharti Airtel Ltd (BHARTI:IN) to Buy
- Societe Generale Downgrades Equinor ASA (EQNR:NO) (EQNR) to Hold
- Morgan Stanley Sees Slower Margin Expansion Lightspeed POS Inc. (LSPD) PT Lowered to $31
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!