Goldman Sachs Upgrades Comerica (CMA) to Buy
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
Goldman Sachs analyst Ryan Nash upgraded Comerica (NYSE: CMA) from Sell to Buy with a price target of $112.00 (from $102.00).
Shares of Comerica closed at $90.43 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Voya Financial (VOYA) an Inflation Net Beneficiary - Piper Sandler
- LG Energy Solution (373220:KS) PT Raised to KRW600,000 at HSBC
- Krones AG (KRN:GR) PT Raised to EUR102 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!