Goldman Sachs Downgrades US Steel (X) to Sell
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Goldman Sachs analyst Emily Chieng downgraded US Steel (NYSE: X) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $21.00 (from $34.00).
Shares of US Steel closed at $22.44 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hermes International (RMS:FP) (HESAY) PT Raised to EUR1,355 at Goldman Sachs
- Allianz SE (ALV:GR) (AZSEY) PT Lowered to EUR230 at Barclays
- SAP (SAP:GR) (SAP) PT Raised to EUR169 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!