Goldman Sachs Downgrades Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to Sell
- Wall Street tumbles as jobs report cements harsh rate hike outlook
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil jumps 4% to 5-week high lifted by OPEC+ output cut
Goldman Sachs analyst George Tong downgraded Nielsen Holdings (NYSE: NLSN) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $17.00 (from $23.00).
Shares of Nielsen Holdings closed at $19.39 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura/Instinet Downgrades Samsung Biologics (207940:KS) to Neutral
- Shenzhen Goodix Technology (603160:CH) PT Lowered to RMB37 at Nomura/Instinet
- Coway Co Ltd (021240:KS) PT Lowered to KRW78,000 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!