Goldman Sachs Downgrades Essential Properties Realty Trust (EPRT) to Neutral
- Stocks tumble after weak U.S. confidence data; oil gains
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
- Apple's (AAPL) Runs into 5G Modem Development Issues, Will Continue to Use Qualcomm (QCOM) - Analyst
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
Goldman Sachs analyst Caitlin Burrows downgraded Essential Properties Realty Trust (NYSE: EPRT) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $26.00 (from $31.00).
Shares of Essential Properties Realty Trust closed at $22.15 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Downgrades JOANN Inc. (JOAN) to Hold
- HDFC Asset Management Co Ltd (HDFCAMC:IN) PT Lowered to INR2,330 at CLSA
- SATS Ltd. (SATS:SP) (SPASF) PT Lowered to SGD5 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!