Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Lowered to $380 at Wells Fargo
- Dow Futures Tick Higher After Indices Extend Rout
- Oil Creeps Higher as Markets Weigh Hurricane-led Supply Disruptions
- Wall Street ends lower, Dow confirms bear market
- S&P 500 Will See 3000-3400 Later This Year, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Warns Again
- Add Equity Exposure As Double Bottom Attempt is Underway - Canaccord Genuity
Wells Fargo analyst Mike Mayo lowered the price target on Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) to $380.00 (from $420.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JD Health International Inc (6618:HK) PT Lowered to HK$80 at Goldman Sachs
- Britannia Industries Ltd (BRIT:IN) PT Raised to INR4,350 at Citi
- Intertek Group Plc. (ITRK:LN) (IKTSY) PT Lowered to GBP47.39 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!