GoPro (GPRO) PT Raised to $8.90 at Morgan Stanley
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Morgan Stanley analyst Erik Woodring raised the price target on GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) to $8.90 (from $7.90) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ANTA Sports Products Ltd. (2020:HK) (ANPDF) PT Raised to HK$191 at Morgan Stanley
- Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha (9101:JP) (NPNYY) PT Raised to JPY6,750 at Nomura/Instinet
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Koito Manufacturing Co Ltd. (7276:JP) (KOTMF) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!