GoPro (GPRO) PT Raised to $12 at Wedbush
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Wedbush analyst Michael Pachter raised the price target on GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) to $12.00 (from $8.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoPro Expands Lifestyle Collection with New Floating Sunglasses, Weekender Backpack and Limited-Edition T-Shirts
- Ultra Tech Cement Ltd (UTCEM:IN) PT Raised to INR7,900 at Citi
- CLSA Downgrades Universal Entertainment Corporation (6425:JP) (UETMF) to Outperform (2)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!