GoPro (GPRO) PT Lowered to $24 at Oppenheimer
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Oppenheimer analyst Andrew Uerkwitz lowered the price target on GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) to $24.00 (from $27.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MGM China (2282:HK) (MCHVY) PT Lowered to HK$9.20 at Credit Suisse
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Angang Steel Company Limited (347:HK) (ANGGF) to Outperform
- Info Edge India Ltd. (INFOE:IN) PT Raised to INR4,550 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!