Globe Life (GL) PT Raised to $68 at BofA Securities
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
BofA Securities analyst Joshua Shanker raised the price target on Globe Life (NYSE: GL) to $68.00 (from $50.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Globe Life Inc. Redemption Of 6.125% Junior Subordinated Debentures Due 2056
- Nippon Electric Glass Co Ltd (5214:JP) PT Raised to JPY2,900 at JPMorgan
- Asahi Kasei Corp. (3407:JP) (AHKSY) PT Raised to JPY1,130 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!