Globe Life (GL) PT Raised to $103 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
JPMorgan analyst Jimmy Bhullar raised the price target on Globe Life (NYSE: GL) to $103.00 (from $99.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades CrowdStrike Holdings (CRWD) to Buy Following Proprietary Survey
- Japan Airlines Co., Ltd (9201:JP) (JAPSY) PT Raised to JPY3,200 at JPMorgan
- HSBC Downgrades Korea Electric Power Corp. (015760:KS) (KEP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!