Global Payments (GPN) PT Lowered to $140 at KeyBanc
- S&P, Nasdaq extend losing streaks amid rising recession worries
- HashiCorp, Inc (HCP) jumps after topping consensus estimates
- Carvana (CVNA) plunges as analyst downgrades on bankruptcy risk
- GameStop reports larger Q3 loss as revenue falls short
- Cathie Wood says the bond market is signaling the Fed is making a 'serious mistake'
KeyBanc analyst Josh Beck lowered the price target on Global Payments (NYSE: GPN) to $140.00 (from $165.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nike (NKE) remains 'fairly elevated' - RBC Capital
- Times China Holdings ltd. (1233:HK) (TMPPF) PT Lowered to HK$2.10 at Citi
- Korea Shipbuilding & Offshore Engineering Co., Ltd (009540:KS) PT Lowered to KRW100,000 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!