Gentex (GNTX) PT Raised to $43 at KeyBanc
- Wall Street opens lower; earnings, data in focus
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
KeyBanc analyst James Picariello raised the price target on Gentex (NASDAQ: GNTX) to $43.00 (from $39.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades ExxonMobil (XOM) to Hold on Less Likely Dividend Cut
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) PT Raised to $49 at Piper Sandler Following Annual Chairman's Letter
- American Financial (AFG) PT Raised to $130 at Piper Sandler
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!