General Mills (GIS) PT Raised to $88 at Citi
- Wall Street closes lower as the Fed pounds rate hike drum
- AMD Shares Down 2% on Disappointing Q3 Preliminary Results
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Fed's Kashkari: 'quite a ways away' from pausing rate hikes
- Citi Says Buy US and UK Equities, Sees 18% Upside in Global Equities to End-2023
Citi analyst Wendy Nicholson raised the price target on General Mills (NYSE: GIS) to $88.00 (from $82.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yamaha Corporation (7951:JP) (YAMCY) PT Lowered to JPY5,000 at JPMorgan
- Klingelnberg (KLIN:SW) PT Lowered to CHF23 at Credit Suisse
- KION Group AG (KGX:GR) (KIGRY) PT Lowered to EUR35 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!