General Mills (GIS) PT Raised to $77 at UBS
- Futures bounce off Wall Street's 2022 lows
- From TINA to TARA: Goldman Gets More Defensive, Downgrades Equities to Underweight
- Dollar pauses for breath as euro and pound try to rebound
- Oil rises from 9-month low on U.S. Gulf supply cuts, softer dollar
- Fed's Evans sees interest rates at 4.25-4.5% by year end
UBS analyst Cody Ross raised the price target on General Mills (NYSE: GIS) to $77.00 (from $75.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Askul Corp (2678:JP) PT Lowered to JPY1,700 at Citi
- Veris Residential (VRE) PT Raised to $15 at Evercore ISI
- UPDATE: DBS Group Upgrades China Life Insurance (2628.HK) (LFC) to Buy, 'Seeing book quality improvements'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!