General Mills (GIS) PT Raised to $66 at Credit Suisse
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse analyst Robert Moskow raised the price target on General Mills (NYSE: GIS) to $66.00 (from $62.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades BHP (BHP:LN) (BHP) to Overweight
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Lojas Americanas SA (LAME4:BZ) to Equalweight
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Abacus Property Group (ABP:AU) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!