General Mills (GIS) PT Raised to $64 at Goldman Sachs
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Goldman Sachs analyst Jason English raised the price target on General Mills (NYSE: GIS) to $64.00 (from $63.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoerTek Inc. (002241:CH) PT Lowered to RMB17.80 at Credit Suisse
- Nitori Holdings Co., Ltd (9843:JP) (NCLTY) PT Raised to JPY15,900 at Credit Suisse
- Tianma Microelectronics Co Ltd. (000050:CH) PT Raised to RMB10.40 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!