General Electric (GE) PT Raised to $14 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Deutsche Bank analyst Nicole DeBlase raised the price target on General Electric (NYSE: GE) to $14.00 (from $13.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura/Instinet Upgrades Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) to Neutral
- Localiza Rent a Car S.A. (RENT3:BZ) (LZRFY) PT Lowered to R$67 at Morgan Stanley
- Movida Participacoes SA (MOVI3:BZ) PT Lowered to R$20 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!