General Electric (GE) PT Raised to $11 at Cowen
- Wall St near even, dragged by Nike 6% drop after warning
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna raised the price target on General Electric (NYSE: GE) to $11.00 (from $8.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GE Healthcare (GE) to Acquire BK Medical for $1.45 Billion, Seen as a 'Solid Fit'
- Docebo Inc. (DCBO:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$125 at CIBC
- SSE Plc. (SSE:LN) (SSEZY) PT Raised to GBP18.22 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!