Gannett (GCI) PT Raised to $3.70 at Citi
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Citi analyst Jason Bazinet raised the price target on Gannett (NYSE: GCI) to $3.70 (from $1.15) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dah Sing Financial Holdings Limited (440:HK) (DAHSF) PT Raised to HK$34.10 at Citi
- Toyota Motor (7203:JP) (TM) PT Raised to JPY12,500 at Credit Suisse
- Citi Downgrades InvoCare Ltd. (IVC:AU) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!