GameStop (GME) PT Raised to $39 at Wedbush
- Futures rise as focus turns to Fed's inflation stance
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Dollar firms in big week for FX markets; pound struggles
- Novavax (NVAX) COVID-19 Vaccine Demonstrates 90% Overall Efficacy and 100% Protection Against Moderate and Severe Disease in PREVENT-19 Phase 3 Trial
Wedbush analyst Michael Pachter raised the price target on GameStop (NYSE: GME) to $39.00 (from $29.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: OrthoPediatrics Corp. (KIDS) PT Raised to Street High $77 at Needham & Company
- Active options: CLF GME PLTR BB AMD F VIAC MSFT WKHS VXRT SENS
- GameStop (GME) call put ratio 1.1 calls to 1 put
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!