GameStop (GME) PT Lowered to $3 at Benchmark
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, close at records as jobless claims decline; Cigna slumps
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey lowered the price target on GameStop (NYSE: GME) to $3.00 (from $5.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rogers Sugar Inc. (RSI:CN) (RSGUF) PT Lowered to Cdn$5.50 at Scotiabank
- Western Digital Corp. (WDC) PT Raised to $95 at Wedbush, Following Earnings
- EPAM Systems (EPAM) PT Raised to $700 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!