GFL Environmental (GFL) PT Raised to $37 at Raymond James
- Wall Street ends down sharply, hit by Apple and China worries
- Citi's Montagu sees risk for another S&P 500 short squeeze on futures positioning
- Chinese stocks rally on hints of authorities' commitment to reopening
- Dollar weakens, yuan rises; China's COVID controls in focus
- European stocks higher on Chinese COVID reopening hopes
Raymond James analyst Patrick Tyler Brown raised the price target on GFL Environmental (NYSE: GFL) to $37.00 (from $35.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alstom SA (ALO:FP) (ALSMY) PT Lowered to EUR32 at Societe Generale
- Berenberg Upgrades LondonMetric Property PLC (LMP:LN) (LNSPF) to Hold
- Eurofins Scientific SE (ERF:FP) (ERFSF) PT Lowered to EUR63 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!