GCP Applied Technologies (GCP) PT Lowered to $27 at Cowen
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Robinhood (HOOD) Priced IPO at Lower End of Range as Some Investors Stayed on Sidelines Over Frothy Valuation
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Charles Neivert lowered the price target on GCP Applied Technologies (NYSE: GCP) to $27.00 (from $31.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Workhorse Group (WKHS) PT Lowered to $8.50 at Cowen
- Toromont Industries Ltd (TIH:CN) (TMTNF) PT Raised to Cdn$115 at Canaccord Genuity
- JPMorgan Downgrades Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!