G1 Therapeutics (GTHX) PT Lowered to $46 at Wedbush
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten lowered the price target on G1 Therapeutics (NASDAQ: GTHX) to $46.00 (from $50.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SG Holdings Co Ltd (9143:JP) PT Raised to JPY3,585 at CLSA
- Mineral Resources Limited (MIN:AU) (MALRF) PT Raised to AUD49.70 at Morgan Stanley
- Budweiser Brewing Company APAC Limited (1876:HK) (BDWBF) PT Lowered to HK$29.40 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!