G-III Apparel (GIII) PT Raised to $46 at BofA/Merrill Lynch
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch analyst Heather Balsky raised the price target on G-III Apparel (NASDAQ: GIII) to $46.00 (from $45.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Auto Suppliers: BofA Downgrades Lear (LEA) and Visteon (VC) to Underperform on Valuation, Upgrades Dana (DAN) to Buy
- BofA Securities Downgrades Lear (LEA) to Underperform
- BofA Downgrades Fisker (FSR) Neutral and Lordstown Motors (RIDE) to Underperform as Competition is Significantly Heating Up
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBofA/Merrill Lynch
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!