G-III Apparel (GIII) PT Raised to $27 at Barclays
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Barclays analyst Adrienne Yih raised the price target on G-III Apparel (NASDAQ: GIII) to $27.00 (from $24.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW:GR) (BMWYY) to Underweight
- St. Barbara Ltd. (SBM:AU) (STBMF) PT Lowered to AUD3.80 at Goldman Sachs
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Northern Star Resources Ltd. (NST:AU) (NESRF) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!