Frontdoor Inc. (FTDR) PT Raised to $60 at Oppenheimer
- S&P 500, Dow slip as focus turns to tech earnings
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
Oppenheimer analyst Ian Zaffino raised the price target on Frontdoor Inc. (NASDAQ: FTDR) to $60.00 (from $55.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fiore Gold Ltd (F:CN) (FIOGF) PT Lowered to Cdn$2.30 at Stifel Canada
- B.Riley Assumes Great Ajax Corp. (AJX) at Buy
- Yamana Gold (YRI:CN) (AUY) PT Raised to Cdn$10 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!