Foot Locker (FL) PT Raised to $60 at Deutsche Bank
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq ignores hawkish Fed news to advance
- Dollar extends gains on Fed boost
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil tumbles 3% from multi-year highs on stronger dollar
Deutsche Bank analyst Paul Trussell raised the price target on Foot Locker (NYSE: FL) to $60.00 (from $53.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) to Neutral
- Xinyi Solar Holdings Ltd. (968:HK) (XNYIF) PT Lowered to HK$20.50 at Goldman Sachs
- Sumitomo Realty & Development Co Ltd (8830:JP) PT Raised to JPY5,200 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!