FleetCor Technologies (FLT) PT Raised to $275 at Mizuho Securities
- Stocks struggle as China rate cut sends oil tumbling
- This Stock Rally Has More Legs, Could Extend Until Year End - JPMorgan
- Apple Could Outperform Into iPhone Event but Overall Risk/Reward Unfavorable - Bernstein's Sacconaghi
- Dollar gains on safety flows after China data, yuan eases on rate cut
- Oil drops as China data disappoints, Iran talks in focus
Mizuho Securities analyst Dan Dolev raised the price target on FleetCor Technologies (NYSE: FLT) to $275.00 (from $255.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Dillard's Inc. (DDS) to Neutral Following Mgmt Meeting
- Lightening eMotors (ZEV) PT Lowered to $7 at Benchmark
- Fleetcor Technologies, Inc. (FLT) to Appeal FTC Case
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!