Five9, Inc (FIVN) PT Raised to $94 at Piper Sandler
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Piper Sandler analyst James Fish raised the price target on Five9, Inc (NASDAQ: FIVN) to $94.00 (from $89.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Haleon PLC (HLN:LN) (HLN) PT Lowered to GBP3.60 at Goldman Sachs
- Great Wall Motor Co Ltd (601633:CH) PT Lowered to RMB25.10 at HSBC
- Kimberly-Clark de Mexico SAB de CV (KIMBERA:MM) PT Lowered to Peso38 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!