Fisker (FSR) PT Raised to $28 at Citi
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Citi analyst Itay Michaeli raised the price target on Fisker (NYSE: FSR) to $28.00 (from $27.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evercore ISI Starts Fisker (FSR) at Outperform
- Yamaha Motor (7272:JP) (YAMHF) PT Raised to JPY3,000 at Jefferies
- Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Raised to INR1,900 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!