Fisker (FSR) PT Lowered to $20 at Credit Suisse
- Wall St opens lower on Fed fears; Tyson Foods slides
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
Credit Suisse analyst Dan Levy lowered the price target on Fisker (NYSE: FSR) to $20.00 (from $25.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northland Power Inc. (NPI:CN) (NPIFF) PT Lowered to Cdn$45 at TD Securities
- Morgan Stanley trims PayPal (PYPL) on conservative eComm view
- Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) PT Raised to $91 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!