First Solar (FSLR) PT Raised to $101 at JPMorgan
- Nasdaq set for worst day in 2 months before big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster raised the price target on First Solar (NASDAQ: FSLR) to $101.00 (from $94.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vedanta Ltd. (VEDL:IN) (VEDL) PT Raised to INR365 at Citi
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR795 at UBS
- Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (SEBA:SS) (SKVKY) PT Raised to SEK132 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!