First Republic Bank (FRC) PT Lowered to $165 at UBS
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet lowered the price target on First Republic Bank (NYSE: FRC) to $165.00 (from $171.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Republic Bank (FRC) PT Raised to $190 at Morgan Stanley
- Schneider Electric SE (SCHN:FP) (SBGSY) PT Raised to EUR131 at Goldman Sachs
- flatexDEGIRO AG (FTKn:GR) (FNNTF) PT Lowered to EUR140 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!