First Foundation (FFWM) PT Raised to $18.50 at Piper Sandler
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Piper Sandler analyst Matthew Clark raised the price target on First Foundation (NASDAQ: FFWM) to $18.50 (from $18.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) to Sector Perform
- Great Panther Mining Limited (GPR:CN) (GPL) PT Lowered to Cdn$1.30 at Cantor Fitzgerald, Following Earnings
- Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. (PNE:CN) (PIFYF) PT Raised to Cdn$0.70 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!