First Foundation (FFWM) PT Lowered to $17 at Piper Jaffray
- Futures inch lower ahead of unemployment, retail sales data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges higher with focus on Fed for taper clues
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Upgraded to Outperform at Credit Suisse, Other Analysts Raise PTs Following Bullish Investor Day
Piper Jaffray analyst Matthew Clark lowered the price target on First Foundation (NASDAQ: FFWM) to $17.00 (from $18.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Auto Suppliers: BofA Downgrades Lear (LEA) and Visteon (VC) to Underperform on Valuation, Upgrades Dana (DAN) to Buy
- St. Shine Optical Co Ltd (1565:TT) PT Raised to NT$330 at Morgan Stanley
- Albireo Pharma (ALBO) PT Raised to $84 at Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!