FireEye, Inc (FEYE) PT Raised to $15 at Wedbush
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Wedbush analyst Dan Ives raised the price target on FireEye, Inc (NASDAQ: FEYE) to $15.00 (from $12.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FireEye (FEYE) to Relaunch as Mandiant, Ticker 'MNDT'
- Dabur India Ltd. (DABUR:IN) PT Raised to INR680 at Macquarie
- Marathon Gold Corp (MOZ:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$4.50 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!