FibroGen (FGEN) PT Lowered to $28 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Goldman Sachs analyst Paul Choi lowered the price target on FibroGen (NASDAQ: FGEN) to $28.00 (from $32.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Altium Ltd. (ALU:AU) (ALMFF) PT Raised to AUD42 at Credit Suisse
- Intermediate Capital Group (ICP:LN) (ICGUF) PT Raised to GBP25.60 at JPMorgan
- North American Construction Group (NOA:CN) (NOA) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!