FedEx (FDX) PT Raised to $310 at Raymond James
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Raymond James analyst Patrick Tyler Brown raised the price target on FedEx (NYSE: FDX) to $310.00 (from $305.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- KeyBanc Upgrades FedEx (FDX) to Overweight
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR660 at Goldman Sachs
- John Wood Group Plc. (WG/:LN) (WDGJF) PT Lowered to GBP2.90 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!