FedEx (FDX) PT Lowered to $275 at BofA Securities
- Tech lifts S&P 500, Nasdaq amid inflation, China growth worries
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices ease off highs as U.S. factory data weighs on market
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA Securities analyst Ken Hoexter lowered the price target on FedEx (NYSE: FDX) to $275.00 (from $290.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
- lower F2Q22, F2022, F2023 EPS estimates 12%, 2%, 2%, to $3.99, $19.70, $22.75, from $4.53, $20.00, $23.30.
- valuation and opportunity keeps them at Buy
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Double Downgrades Upstart Holdings Inc (UPST) to Underperform
- Pearson PLC (PSON:LN) (PSO) PT Lowered to GBP5.85 at Barclays
- BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR51.70 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!