FedEx (FDX) PT Lowered to $250 at Morgan Stanley
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Morgan Stanley analyst Ravi Shanker lowered the price target on FedEx (NYSE: FDX) to $250.00 (from $270.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Klepierre SA (LI:FP) (KLPEF) PT Raised to EUR22.40 at Goldman Sachs
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corp (5401:JP) (NSSMY) PT Raised to JPY2,600 at Morgan Stanley
- St. James's Place plc (STJ:LN) (STJPF) PT Raised to GBP17.05 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!