FedEx (FDX) PT Lowered to $178 at BofA Securities
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
BofA Securities analyst Ken Hoexter lowered the price target on FedEx (NYSE: FDX) to $178.00 (from $186.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Voltas Ltd. (VOLT:IN) PT Lowered to INR833 at BofA Securities
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Clover Biopharmaceuticals Ltd (2197:HK) to Neutral
- NHPC Ltd (NHPC:IN) PT Raised to INR46.50 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!