Fate Therapeutics (FATE) PT Raised to $26 at Wedbush
- Wall St edges up day after sell-off but caution remains
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar eases from near 1-month high as Fed, Evergrande eyed
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten raised the price target on Fate Therapeutics (NASDAQ: FATE) to $26.00 (from $21.00) while maintaining a rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WPP Plc (WPP:LN) (WPP) PT Raised to GBP10.70 at HSBC
- Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Raised to INR2,000 at CLSA
- China New Higher Education Group Ltd. (2001:HK) PT Lowered to HK$5.80 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!