ExxonMobil (XOM) PT Raised to $80 at Wells Fargo
- Wall Street extends rally as value stocks bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read raised the price target on ExxonMobil (NYSE: XOM) to $80.00 (from $76.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Syros Pharmaceuticals (SYRS) PT Raised to $23 at Roth Capital
- PrairieSky Royalty Ltd (PSK:CN) (PREKF) PT Raised to Cdn$17.50 at Stifel Canada
- Trimble (TRMB) Slips as Morgan Stanley Downgrades to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!