ExxonMobil (XOM) PT Raised to $67 at Wells Fargo
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read raised the price target on ExxonMobil (NYSE: XOM) to $67.00 (from $66.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ExxonMobil (XOM) PT Raised to $69 at Piper Sandler
- Iluka Resources Ltd (ILU:AU) (ILKAF) PT Raised to AUD8.20 at Morgan Stanley
- Sands China Ltd. (1928:HK) (SCHYY) PT Lowered to HK$31 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!